Tuesday 1 June 2010

Where to go on holiday?

We are committed to taking three weeks holiday to conclude in the middle of September. As I prepare to embark on the clinical years of my medical school training, I am aware that it will be quite a while until we will all be able to holiday for this sort of duration again. So what are the options?

To avoid the Euro zone and its perceived reduction in value for money, the top contenders are Croatia and northern Cyprus. The former affords the more brief air-time with us having a young three year old. Last summer I drove down the Adriatic coast of Italy which faces Croatia and if what I saw on the Italian side is a good indication, then I am sorely tempted.

Staying in Euro zone my favoured destination would be France because I am a bit of a Francophile.

No comments:

Post a Comment