Friday 22 March 2013

Denied!

I woke today with news that my route to Shrewsbury was blocked at the Nant Y Garth Pass and, it seems, all routes thereafter. I have thus been denied the chance to attend my weekly dose of "Keele Spine". This is an obligatory session whereby 50 fourth year medical students based at Shrewsbury are shepherded into a small classroom to receive a lecture on a clinical subject area. This experience varies between fascinating (sadly rare) and dull (sadly common) and heralds the weekend with 50 medical students in a semi-comatose state. I was thinking of my colleagues today wondering how their two hour talk on pain went. I also wondered whether they were in empathy with the subject matter and look forward very much to finding out all about it on Monday. Toodle pip!  

No comments:

Post a Comment